Monday, September 26, 2005

Incorrect Life Choices

Sure, hell, it doesn't matter. A bulleted list of things wrong with my life:

  • Louisville Football
Are you fucking kidding me? That's some joke, right? Did Rita fuck up the sunspots in South Florida? That's just perverse. I'll take 21 points all day and all night and we can make a little party out of it. But then you go out and get beat by 4 touchdowns? For shame!


  • I spend 90 dollars on a nice dinner then have to hit my mom up for gas money
That's not entirely true, but it's getting there. Something's wrong somewhere, and I'm owed money by the Federal Reserve. Hot snow is falling up.

  • Noise noise noise
Do people seriously talk this much? It's quite unnevering. I just hear parroted debates and cruel tounge twists everywhere I go. It's like a perpetual fuzz, maxing out my ability to hack it. Don't people go to college anymore?


  • Online poker is for goddamned losers
I was once able to make a profit, and I'm not hiding my loss this weekend, but it's just gotten out of hand. I can't play anymore. This is a sub-section of the human race that needs to unplug. There is a serious problem in this world. We're a generation raised by video games. Get out, get air, get alive. And do it soon.


  • It costs 36 dollars to go to Timberwolves games, and Mark Madsen can't even hear me yelling
Even if I'm up at full Coach level, they still can't hear me. And Spree didn't even see our sign last year.


That's it, I have to eat something Italian.

No comments: