Thursday, July 18, 2013

...2-3-4


We're an American band, woooo hooo!
We're an American band, woooo hooo!
Yeah!

All right!  Thanks.  Can you guys hear us down there?  Dyn-o-mite!  Haha.  OK, let me take a gulp of the Coors...thanks, Duane.  What's next?

We could do "I'm not in love"

We should do that later, I think.  Like, near sunset.

Yeah, man, but that's, what, 4 hours from now?

Aren't we going to have the Bar-B-Q then?

Yeah, but are we gonna play afterward?

How about BTO?  "Ain't Seen Nothing Yet?"

Let's do "Hey You."

All right.     

(3 minutes later)

Hey You, sha la laaaaa la
Hey You, sha la laaaaa la
Yeah!

All right!  Now we're rockin'!  We are gonna party!  Hey, Janice, could you bring Russell a beer?  Whatever...Olympia, Schlitz...

How about some Stones?

Yeah...do you know the the parts for "Bitch?"

Um...is it...wait, I could do "Brown Sugar."

Cool, man.  I know that one.  You ready?

Gimme a second.  How does it start?

I'll do the part on guitar and then give you all the nod.  You know, "naa naa na naa na nanna NA NA."

Right on.

OK...uh, 2-3-4...    
   

No comments: